Club Executives & Directors
Welcome from Club President Paul Welcome
Home Page Stories
Posted by Rotary District 5710 PolioPlus Chair Ed Coulter
I thought polio cases were down 99.9% worldwide!! In 1988 there were 350,000 cases of wild polio virus. So far in 2016, there have been less than 50 cases reported. Why then is there such a need for another $1.5 billion?
Posted by Harold Frye
OP South Board notes:
· Considered and approved final SoJo Summerfest proceeds and losses and the 2017 Jazz in the Woods proposed budget. Corporate Woods has committed to being the Presenting Sponsor at the $25,000 level!!!
· Heard that the Club has received a grant from District 5710 for the TLC shopping event and CAPS scholarships.
· Received a membership report that 3 have dropped and 4 have joined in the past month. There are additional new member inductions planned soon.
· Discussed potential service projects.
· Reviewed details for planned and possible social events.
Home Page Download Files